As part of our ongoing project to delineate our spheres of scholarly interest and research methodologies, we now offer a series of concept notes. Our first series contains the following topics:
- Postcolonial Print Cultures and the History of Theory
- Third World Print Cultures
- Archives and Postcolonial Print Cultures
- Postcolonial Print Cultures and the Politics of Anti-Colonial Resistance
- Orality in the Age of Print
- Print Culture Meets Visual Culture
A big thank you to our contributors!